Jogger Barbie's Blatherings

This blog started out as a way to track my progress in training for my first marathon on September 30, 2007. Then my first marathon ended up happening in May 2007, so now this blog is just to write about my running in general.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm a woman in my 40s who lives in Toronto with my DH and two cats, and who loves to run. Sometimes I like to write about my running. Maybe some day I'll write about something else but it hasn't happened yet.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

In a post a while back, I think I mentioned that we went to four weddings this summer. Three of them involved dancing, and I remember talking to DH about how a side benefit of running was being able to dance all night and not be exhausted afterwards. Well, tonight we identified another benefit that had never crossed my mind - pumping up an air mattress. We are in the middle of kitchen renovations and for various reasons it would be easier to sleep in the basement for at least a couple of nights, so DH went out and got an air mattress that has a foot pump. Pumping it up was tedious but really not tiring - my legs work a lot harder than that during a long run!

We have never slept in the basement before so it will be interesting. Just us and the cats, camping out in our own house. They're a little miffed at not being allowed upstairs tonight but since we're here with them they should be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home